STAY WITH US

Top 5 BEST Smartphones of 2019


Like seriously where does the time go? That means we are past halfway of the year, and this first half of the year has been very eventful when it comes to smartphone launches. We've had so many new smartphones this year already, and there's many more to go. As I do every year, SuperSaf style, I have compiled a list of my personal top five picks so far. So, if you're in the market to buy a new smartphone right now, I'd definitely consider these five. Now these are my personal top five. So, they may be different to yours. That's absolutely fine. We can still be friends. Drop yours in the comments below. Also these are the devices that are released in 2019 and are currently available to buy right now. So, of course they are not gonna include iPhones, so Apple fans calm down, it's okay. I would advise maybe waiting a couple of months when we've got the new iPhones of 2019. And if you really want to get a new iPhone right now, my advice would be the iPhone 10S Max, which is the iPhone that I use and I really do like. Right now that we've got all of that out the way, let's get to the list. This list is in no particular order, and the first device in no particular order on this list is the device that I think I've been using the most this year so far. And that is the Samsung Galaxy S10+. Along with that we also have the Samsung Galaxy S10, which is very similar. And there's also the Samsung Galaxy S10E, which is a bit of a cut-down version of these. And I'm gonna put them all together in one. Now why are the S10's on my list? Well I'd say that these are still the best all-rounders out there. They might not be the absolute best at everything, but they do everything very, very well. They tick all of the boxes. You've got some of the best displays in the market right now. You've got great build and design.You've got fast charging, although it might not be as fast as some of the others. You've got fast wireless charging. You've got reverse wireless charging and you also have some features that you don't get on of other smartphones, such as a 3.5 mm jack as well as expandable storage, which we are pretty much not seeing on anything right now. And one of the things that I really like about the S10s is that they have very consistent cameras. You've got triple lenses, but you do get very similar shots out of those triple lenses. This is something that unfortunately can't be said for many of the other devices on this list. And I really like what Samsung have done with One UI this year. It's very clean, it's very easy to use and it's now become one of my favorite skins. So, if you're in the market for a new smartphone right now, I can definitely recommend the Samsung Galaxy S10s. Now the next device on my list is on it for two main reasons. The display and the speed. Of course it is the OnePlus 7 Pro. This has the best smartphone display in the market in my opinion, and it's kind of surprising to see this for a non Samsung device, although Samsung has made the panel for it. And that's because we've got an AMOLED displaywith a 90 Hertz refresh rate, which means everything is super, super smooth. You've also got one of the best screen to body ratios on any smartphone right now. It's pretty much bezel less because of that pop up camera, and although some of the specs might be similar to other flagships out there, such as the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 as well as the 12 gigabytes of RAM, what really separates the OnePlus 7 Pro when it comes to speed is firstly the fact that it's got UFS 3.0 storage. This is something that we don't really have on many of the smartphones right now, and this does really go towards the overall smoothness, and performance of the device, as well as Oxygen OS which is very minimal and very, very clean. I'd say that the OnePlus 7 Pro is the fastest smartphone that you can buy right now. We finally got serious speakers this year as well, and the cameras have also been improved compared to previous years, although I do still think there's room for improvement. OnePlus has been releasing updates, which have been improving the cameras more and more. So, that's definitely a positive sign. Now although you do have very fast charging, there's still no wireless charging, which I think should be included in a flagship device. And although the OnePlus 7 Pro is a little bit more expensive compared to what OnePlus fans are generally used to, I definitely think it's worth the extra price, and it's still very, very competitive when you compare it to some of the other flagships, which can go up to and above 1,000 pounds or dollars. Now if you are in a budget and you want to get a really good smartphone for the price, then this next smartphone might surprise you, because I normally only include the creme de la crème, the top of the tier smartphones in these lists, but this next smartphone has really impressed me, because it comes in at 400 pounds or 400 dollars, and in my opinion it has the best cameras at this price point. Of course it is the Google Pixel 3a. Now because of that lower price point, you are missing out on some of those flagship features, such as a bezel less design, more premium materials for the build and design, and those flagship processes such as the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, but for a general user, I think the Pixel 3a is a great option. You're getting a stock experience of the Google software with updates guaranteed for a few years. Many of these are the devices you have to wait for months to get those updates. And once again I have to go back to those cameras. Google's software processing is just on another level, and you're gonna be getting some great consistent cameras at this price point, and that's the reason why the Pixel 3a and 3a XL have made my list. Now the next device on my list might also be a surprise to a few people, because the series of this smartphone has not made a previous top five list of mine. And this time it is the Asus Zenfone 6. Why has this made my top smartphone list? Well firstly the price point is coming in at around 500 pounds, but you're still getting flagship specs. You're getting the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with a decent amount of RAM. You're getting a premium build and design, and what I really like about the Asus Zenfone 6 is that it's different, it's got a flip up camera module, which allows you to have the same front-facing cameras as you do or the rear facing cameras. Now this flipup mechanism is something that we've not seen before and I respect Asus for trying something new and different, but I also like the fact that they've really toned down their UI this year. It's very close to stock and it's something that I really do like this year. And then we've got a massive 5000 mAh battery, which is gonna keep you going all day long and possibly even two days for a lot of people. Now because of this massive battery, which is the largest battery that I've tested on any smartphone right now, you don't get wireless charging, but I think it's a compromise that a lot of people would be happy to make, and you still also get a 3.5 mm jack. Now the display isn't the best out there. It's LCD. I do prefer OLED, but it's not bad by any means. Once again at that price point I think it's a very, very good device and it's a device that I can definitely recommend. Now the final smartphone on my list was a difficult one to choose. So, I'm gonna cheat a little bit, and I'm gonna give the final spot to two devices and that's because they both share a very similar feature and that is periscope optical zoom. Of course we have the Huawei P30 Pro as well as the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom. Now these devices hands down have the best zoom on any smartphone right now. And although that might not be somethingthat you can use for everything, when it does come to some situations that zoom is absolutely priceless. Look at some of these shots that I got from the plane on my Oppo Reno 10x Zoom. It's absolutely great to be able to have that flexibility on a smartphone. Now the P30 Pro I love that gradient design on it. It's got amazing, amazing battery life and I would say that the P30 Pro shoots the best low-light images on any smartphone right now and that's because it uses a red yellow on blue sensor compared to the red green and blue that so many other devices do. You've got Huawei's Supercharge as well as wireless charging now although the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom does not have wireless charging, you still do get VOOC Supercharge and I do prefer the display, the almost bezel less display of the Reno compared to the P30 Pro, which still has the dewdrop notch. I can't say that. Dewdrop, (mumbles) dewdrop notch.Now another thing that I like about the Oppo Reno is that you've got that flush back. So, you don't have a camera bump which is something that you have on pretty much most other devices these days, and it does give it a very unique and slick look. Now honestly speaking I'm not a huge fan of the skins on either of these phones. So, EMUI and Color OS but they are getting better with time and if you can get over those, they're some great devices. Now that's my top five/top six list. Now there have to be some honorable mentions, which didn't make this list for various reasons. Firstly, of course the Redmi K20 Pro. The reason why this hasn't made the list is because I don't have it as yet. It's gonna be released as the Xiaomi Mi 90 Pro here in the European market,but it's not available as yet. I have been playing around with the Xiaomi Mi 90, which is a great smartphone for the price. Hopefully when the Redmi K20 pro is available here, I will test that out. It might make my top five list towards the end of the year, we've also got the OnePlus 7 regular version, so if you're somebody who can't go for the OnePlus 7 Pro, the OnePlus 7 is still a very good smartphone that does tick many boxes. Now I would still describe that as a OnePlus 6T S, not a OnePlus 7, because it is pretty much an update to the OnePlus 6T, but nevertheless it is a very, very good smartphone for the price. The Samsung Galaxy A80. I know a lot of you guys are gonna ask about that, but that device is currently not available. Yes it was announced a few months ago, but it's not available to buy in many places right now, and of course the Samsung Galaxy Fold, something new and different which I loved using, but because of the issues it's been pulled back, and it's gonna be released towards the second part of this year. So, that's once again a reason why it didn't make my top five list. So, there we have it guys, that's my top five list. What are your favorite smartphones of 2019 so far? Drop those in the comments below. Of course we are going to be doing a final year roundup. If you want to see that as well as many other smartphones and collaborations, wink-wink nudge-nudge, then make sure you have subscribed and hit that bell icon, so you don't miss any further coverage. I hope you enjoyed this video and found it useful. If you did then do hit that thumbs up button for me, readers help me out








All jobs in pakistan

ARMYBALOCHISTANBPSCCTSETEAFEDERALFIAFPSCGTSITSJTSKPKKPPSCNABNAVYNTSOTSPAFPOLICEPPSCPTSPUNJABRANGERSSINDHSPSC




ALSO Read

Pakistani Tv Dramas | Celebrity Biography | Mobile package








Post a Comment

0 Comments