STAY WITH US

Thora Sa Haq | Last Episode| 10th June 2020 | ARY Digital Drama


Thora Sa Haq | Last Episode| 10th June 2020 | ARY Digital Drama


I'm ending my marriage with Zamin I'm going away from your lives, for forever but after that I will not die I will stay alive because, this life is given to me by my God and I have to live it what happen? do you want to say something? No I want to listen what? anything promise me after marriage, we'll still stay friends and you'll take me to the surprise dinners & lunch the same way promise? why do you think that after marriage I will change? because only friends are those who sometimes pick you up from the office & takes you out for surprise lunch else the wives feel themselves as liabilities & think when the husband will come & take them out for dinner or lunch Zamin, come on... you know that I cannot become that typical wife yes, right and if you even tried to become typical kind of husband I will not spare you *door knocks* I don't want to live here, dad dad, I want to go far away from here I want to go very far from here Zamin Ahmed, son of Waqar Ahmed... accepts you happily in his marriage today, Seher without any guilt or regret and I accept you in my marriage, Seher because Zamin Ahmed loves you a lot therefore, he accepts you in his marriage you also say whatever I've said to yo thrice... say it, Seher I accept I accept I accept *phone ringing* yes, go ahead Zamin Hareem is going after leaving home hi! uncle Hareem it's an international flight, so we have to reach two hours before yes, dad... don't worry! we won't get late did you find her? I'm leaving, so now you'll get her you! where are you going, Hareem? don't know neither, I will stop now, this is better for all of us don't you worry! nothing will happen to me somebody has said to me, that marriage, love or by finishing of anything, life shouldn't get end we are only born once that's why, one should live I want to live, Zamin and I will live, I will live a lot when will you come back? don't know, may be, never...  my lawyer will get some legal documents signed from you I hope that, you will sign on those papers easily I had thought, that while leaving I will not say bye to you but now I think, that I should say it now bye, Zamin! Zamin, child take me from here I want to live with you why? you always wanted to live in aunt's bigger house my house is very small furthermore, nobody is in this house, except for me what will you do after coming here? don't punish me this much, my child... I'm very guilty I'm unable to live here anymore, this house is coming on my nerves call me to your house, keep me with you alright, I will let you know till when you'll let me know? soon how much soon? mom, I want to live alone for some days last time, you've said the same till when you'll live alone? Zamin if Seher will come back, or if you'll find her, then I'll also apologize to her I cannot live without you, Zamin I don't want to live in this house, call me to your house, child I want to live with you, Zamin I want to live with you Munazzah! you are also leaving this house? I've to go, sister in law a house is made up of love, if love isn't there then the house is not there that's why, it's important to leave Zamin they all did right Zamin, uncle Aijaz, Seher & her mother, all of them were right you were wrong, mom! you were always wrong! get lost!... get lost! get lost! where are you going? you father's picture is left on the wall, I'm going to get it No, mom you will not go in this house again leave it! I will not go inside, I will ask Farzana to bring it! sir Zamin has come to pick up madam (his mother) but madam said to him, to get lost! you aren't doing right with sir Zamin, Seher! don't ruin yours & his life come back to sir Zamin's life come back what happened, mom? Zamin, we've found her who? Seher how can I talk to you in peace? you've done my marriage you've made that girl my wife, to whom I don't even know, dad then tell me, what I would have done? if I did this in order to save my brother's life, then have I done this wrong? answer me! I'm sorry I don't have any answer for this matter of yours Zamin, Aijaz was my real brother, real! he spent all his life in poverty, there was just one of his fault that, he did love marriage sister in law & brother Iftikhar never liked it, therefore, they never accepted it and they threw him out of the house Aijaz tried many times to come back but sister in law & brother Iftikhar never forgave him dad you were the one who made me met with Seher the decision of yours, in which I was upset with you that was the most beautiful coincidence of my life and again, you've done this favor to me if mother haven't gone inside to take your picture, then I wouldn't have got to know about Seher Hareem, Hareem! good morning, mom! good morning, child Hareem, Hareem! child Hareem you are arguing in front of me! what non-sense is this? he is putting blame on Seher... Zamin! Hareem, Hareem! Zamin Munazzah! where are you going? I'm asking you, where are you going? I'm going to my village, madam I'm the owner of this house I'll decide, that who will live here & who will go from this house go & call Hareem and what's in this bag, what's in it, yes? you are stealing away my things, what's in it? what are you taking away, tell me madam, what has happened to you? these are my clothes that's why, everyone has left you stop you non-sense, nobody can leave me.. did you listen? Zamin, Hareem...  Munazzah! nobody can go anywhere from my house, without my permission you'll see, everyone will come in a while Hareem, Zamin....  as much as you may call, but nobody will come Hareem, don't go after leaving me otherwise, the emptiness of this house will kill me look at me! I'm your mother your mother whatever I did I did for your betterment does somebody leaver her mother? when a child does some mistake, the mother forgives the child why can't you forgive me? forgive me, Hareem Hareem you don't be my daughter don't become egoistic like me, because the one who are proud & arrogant, they are left all alone you become Iftikhar's daughter forgive me, without making me fold my hand, forgive me child forgive your mother, Hareem forgive me Hareem, forgive your mother, child you didn't showed any mercy on the poor & helpless girlnow, nobody is left to be merciful to you madam...  Hareem Hareem... Hareem... Hareem, don't go after leaving me Hareem! where everybody has gone? Hareem, I'm your mother... I did all for you don't go after leaving me alone I'm apologizing to everyone nobody is forgiving me I will touch Zamin's feet, Hareem you can hide you face, Seher but not this fragrance...  when everybody wanted to separate us then you didn't wanted to leave me and now, when the whole world wants us to unite back then, you are separated from me, Seher why? we've given a lot of pains to everyone I've hurt you a lot wrong! neither I or you have hurt anyone this pain & happiness is put in our heart, by that entity...  who has put love for each other in our heart forget all pain just remember me & my love, Seher...there is nothing more to remember  come home with me but...  I'm here to bear the cost of every of your broken promises I will do it even though, I've to die for it Zamin please, come home


Post a Comment

0 Comments